This program is designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the core concepts in Accounting, Economics, and Business Management as a foundation for further study in a related field. Students will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to think critically, analyze quantitatively, and communicate effectively about the social, political, and economic environments in which organizations operate.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Discuss and apply strategic business concepts.
- Evaluate and apply effective business decision-making skills.
- Utilize information technology to interpret and present business data.
- Solve various business mathematical problems.
- Analyze and interpret financial data, identify trends and apply to business decisions.
- Analyze and record financial data and prepare basic financial statements.
- Articulate, analyze and apply basic economic theories and terms.
Search careers in Business Administration at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Network with other business students and take advantage of opportunities to put your newly acquired business skills to work through membership in Phi Beta Lambda, an organization designed for the Future Business Leaders of America. For more information, speak to any business faculty or inquire at the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on transferring this degree to other colleges and universities on the Business A.S. Degree Map .