This program comprises the first two years of coursework for a program in engineering at a four-year institution and lays the foundation for being a successful engineer. Along with introductory courses, you will take courses in the basic engineering sciences, physics, math and chemistry.
For More Information Contact:
School of Engineering and Applied Technology
Northeast Campus: (918) 595-7290
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Recognize the need to engage in life-long learning.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Search careers related to this degree at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.