This program is designed to prepare students for a career in human resources. Due to solid growth in the field of human resources, this program is designed for both individuals wanting to enter the profession and those currently employed in human resources who desire advancement.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Synthesize information of core HR functions and processes to develop a comprehensive HR strategy that aligns with organizational strategy.
- Develop and implement HR employee performance measures that support HR strategy.
- Design training programs and interventions employing training design and implementation frameworks.
- Propose a compensation and employee benefit program that attracts, retains, and motivates workforce Employees.
- Develop a recruiting and staffing process that attracts qualified talent and places talent using valid and reliable staffing tools and processes.
- Prepare a HR compliance program that recognizes relevant employee laws and promotes a healthy and safe working environment.
- Construct organizational communication strategies that effectively engage managers and employees.
Search careers related to Human Resources at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Business majors are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda where you will network with other business students and gain additional business skills outside of the classroom. For more information, speak to any business faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Human Resources Certificate Program Map.