The Networking and Cloud Computing program is designed to provide skills needed to work in today’s changing IT network environment. Many of these courses help prepare students to take industry certification exams.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Identify basic networking and cloud computing terminology.
- Communicate technical information effectively, both orally and via lab reports.
- Install and configure LAN infrastructure devices.
- Install and configure WAN infrastructure devices.
- Install and configure cloud computing infrastructure devices.
- Install and configure wireless infrastructure devices.
Search careers in Information Technology at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda, a student organization for Future Business Leaders of America. For more information speak to any business or information technology faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the IT AAS, Networking & Cloud Computing Degree Map.