This program is designed for students who wish to acquire oral and written language proficiency, an awareness of the chosen language’s speaking culture, and who have plans to transfer to a four-year university.
For More Information Contact:
School of Liberal Arts & Communication
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7694
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Communicate orally in the target language in most social situations.
- Understand the meaning of written texts.
- Identify the meaning of spoken French in most social situations.
- Write grammatically and analytically in French.
- Compare and contrast significant historical and/ or current developments and traditions in your home culture and French and Francophone culture.
Search careers related to foreign language studies at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Enjoy the benefits of networking with other French majors by joining the French Language Association. For more information, speak to any French faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on transferring this degree to other colleges and universities on the World Languages, French Option Degree Map.