This program is for students interested in sports and fitness, exercise physiology, health and wellness, and the leisure services. Career choices include teacher, coach, athletic trainer, director of outdoor sports activities, and sports director for professional athletics.
For More Information Contact: School of Science and Mathematics
Metro Campus: (918) 595-7334 ♦ Northeast Campus: (918) 595-7542
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7742 ♦ West Campus: (918) 595-8193
Program Learning Outcomes
After successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Analyze the behavioral, historical, psycho-social, or philosophical aspects of health and human performance.
- Develop a behavioral modification plan for the health and fitness of a subject.
- Analyze the basic concepts of nutrition.
- Evaluate a subject’s wellness profile.
- Successfully complete first aid certification.
Search careers related to Health and Human Performance at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Physical Education majors will benefit from participation in the Club of Medical and Natural Sciences at the southeast campus or the Sci-π Club at the west campus. For more information speak with any science faculty or inquire at the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on how this degree transfers to other colleges and universities on the Health, Human Performance and Physical Education Degree Map.