The Management program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of management positions. This program will equip students already in the business world with additional management skills while honing the skills they already possess and is designed to help managers succeed in their current position and prepare for career advancement. Major focus will be placed on leadership skills, improving decision-making processes, learning how to motivate members of a team, and developing new techniques to resolve conflicts. Students will have the option to develop managerial skills through internship opportunities.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, and assess potential business problems, and apply and synthesize the functional areas of management to make sound business decisions.
- Access, use, and evaluate reliable information in business decision making.
- Apply critical, conceptual, and analytical thinking skills to evaluate information, solve problems, and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace.
Search careers in Business Management at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Expand your professional network and collaborate with other business students by joining Phi Beta Lambda. For more information speak to any business faculty or stop by a Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Business AAS, Management Option Degree Map.