This certificate is designed for students who desire to become a licensed FAA Aircraft Dispatcher. The program prepares students with the required FAA knowledge and training in order to test for the FAA Aircraft Dispatch Certificate. Students must make a minimum grade of a “C” or better in each course prior to being awarded permission into the next sequential course.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program.
For more Information Contact:
School of Engineering, Aviation, & Public Service
Director: Dr. Matt Wise
Procedures for enrolling in Aviation courses:
- All prospective students must meet with the TCC aviation academic counselor at the Riverside Community Campus and Aviation Center located at 112 W. Beechcraft Drive. Contact: 918-595-3718.
- Potential Aircraft Dispatch students must provide proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status to the TCC aviation academic counselor in the form of:
i. An original birth certificate with raised seal documenting birth in the United States or one of its territories,
ii. A valid, unexpired United States passport,
iii. Original U.S. Naturalization Certificate with raised seal, Form N-550 or Form N-570,
iv. Original certification of birth abroad, Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350, or
v. Original Certificate of U.S. Citizenship, Form N-560 or Form N-561.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge to the FAA exam for the FAA Aircraft Dispatch Certificate.
- Apply the knowledge to the FAA Practical Test for the FAA Aircraft Dispatch Certificate.
- Disseminate weather charted data and weather products.
- Manage data related to aircraft systems.
- Communicate as an FAA Aircraft Dispatcher.
- Manage navigational procedures in the National Airspace System.
- Perform in a diverse team setting.
Search careers for Aircraft Dispatch graduates at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Aircraft Dispatch Program Map.