The Programming major is designed to provide graduates with the logic and programming skills needed to design and create computer programs in a wide range of programming languages that satisfy the needs of business and industry.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret written program specifications.
- Contrast various programming languages.
- Troubleshoot computer programs.
- Evaluate user interface effectiveness.
- Design computer applications.
- Debug computer applications written in various languages.
- Compose data into a business format.
Search careers in Information Technology at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda, a student organization for Future Business Leaders of America. For more information speak to any business or information technology faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the IT AAS, Programming Degree Map.