This program is designed for students who wish to acquire oral and written language proficiency, an awareness of the chosen language’s speaking culture, and who have plans to transfer to a four-year university. TCC instructional methods infuse technology into the learning process.
For More Information Contact:
School of Liberal Arts & Communication
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7694
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Communicate orally in a variety of social and professional situations.
- Interpret the meaning of written texts at all levels.
- Interpret discourse on a variety of topics dealing with all tenses.
- Formulate a variety of practical writing needs.
- Identify the unique characteristics of Hispanic cultures.
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Spanish majors will benefit from participation in the Hispanic Student Association. For more information, speak with any Spanish faculty or inquire at the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on transferring this degree to other colleges and universities on the World Languages, Spanish Option Degree Map.