This program is designed to provide the student with fundamental skills, attitudes, and experience in Marketing, Communication, Customer Service, Consumer Behavior and Sales.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Define the steps involved in Personal Selling and create successful professional sales presentations.
- Identify marketing theory including the marketing mix, promotional mix, product strategies, pricing strategies, distribution and supply chain management components, and promotional strategies.
- Identify demographic data for the American marketplace and define and demonstrate examples of market research practices.
- Develop and demonstrate effective customer service techniques including written and oral presentation of ideas.
- Identify psychological and sociological influences on consumer decision making related to selling, advertising, retailing, and business and marketing strategy.
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students majoring in business programs have the opportunity to connect with other Business students through Phi Beta Lambda. For more information, speak with any business faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on transferring this degree to other colleges and universities on the Marketing Degree Map.