Do you like to help others? Are you interested in being an integral part of a healthcare team? Would you like to work with sophisticated medical equipment to help diagnose and treat illnesses? If so, then a career in nuclear medicine, radiography, radiation therapy, or sonography could be a great choice for you.
At TCC, you’ll receive expert instruction in the mathematical, physical, social and biological sciences as well as the liberal arts. When you graduate, you’ll be well-prepared to transfer to a four-year university and pursue your Bachelor’s degree in the medical-imaging program of your choice.
For More Information Contact: School of Science and Mathematics
Metro Campus: (918) 595-7334 ♦ Northeast Campus: (918) 595-7542
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7742 ♦ West Campus: (918) 595-8193
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Apply core concepts of biology to biological processes.
- Apply scientific method.
- Illustrate scientific data.
- Integrate concepts from several disciplines around a clinical theme.
- Communicate biological information through oral, written, or digital presentation techniques.
- Discuss issues involving biology in society.
- Use proper laboratory techniques
- Evaluate scientific literature.
- Identify anatomical features with medical imagery.
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Great opportunities for networking, professional development, community service, resume-building and just having fun with other like-minded students are available through the Club of Medical and Natural Sciences at the southeast campus and the Sci-π Club at the west campus. For more information, contact the Science and Mathematics or Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on transferring this degree to other colleges and universities on the Pre-Medical Imaging Degree Map.