Feb 23, 2024
The Flight Instructor Certificate program will prepare the applicant with the required flight and ground training necessary to be eligible to test for a Federal Aviation Administration Certified Flight Instructor Pilot Certificate. The 5-credit hour program consists of two courses: AVST 2442 Flight Instructor Pilot Flight Lab and AVST 2343 Flight Instructor Pilot Ground School. Must possess an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating.
For More Information Contact:
School of Engineering, Aviation, & Public Service
Aviation Center: (918) 595-3717
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Be prepated for the FAA FOI and FIA Written Examinations.
- Be prepared for the FAA Flight Instructor Practical Test.
- Integrate aeronautical decision-making principles within professional flying.
- Operate an airplane in a safe and proficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Program Map: Flight Instructor Certificate
Aviation Sciences Technology 5 Hours