The Programming major is designed to provide graduates with the logic and programming skills needed to design and create computer programs in a wide range of programming languages that satisfy the needs of business and industry.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret written program specifications.
- Contrast various programming languages.
- Troubleshoot computer programs.
- Evaluate user interface effectiveness.
- Design computer applications.
- Debug computer applications written in various languages.
- Compose data into a business format.
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda, a student organization for Future Business Leaders of America. For more information speak to any business or information technology faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Information Technology AAS, Programming Option Program Map