This program is designed to provide a foundation for enterprise management with a comprehensive overview of Human Resources. Individuals looking to enter the field, as well as those looking to advance within the profession, will gain a broad understanding of the core functions of Human Resources within an organization. The Human Resources curriculum is designed and taught by Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM®) certified professionals to align with the SHRM® competency model. The degree program culminates with SHRM® certification preparation.
*Coursework and/or program completion does not substitute for or waive exam eligibility requirements as required by SHRM®
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive human resources strategy that aligns with an organizational strategy.
- Implement employee performance measures that support organizational strategy.
- Design organizational training programs and implementation frameworks.
- Create a compensation and benefit program that attracts, retains, and motivates the organizational workforce.
- Develop a recruiting and staffing process that attracts, retains, and motivates qualified talent.
- Prepare an organizational compliance program that promotes a healthy and safe working environment.
- Construct communication strategies that effectively engage the organizational workforce.
- Discuss core fundamentals of Human Resources, Management, and Marketing.
- Express enterprise information or ideas through productivity software.
Search careers in this field at Focus 2 Career or schedule an appointment with TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students who major in any business program are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda. For more information speak to any business faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on theBusiness AAS, Human Resources Option Program Map