The Information Technology AAS, Application Development Option focuses on computer-programming logic and skills required to produce applications for business and industry utilizing a wide range of contemporary programming languages.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret written application specifications.
- Contrast various programming languages.
- Apply problem solving skills.
- Evaluate user interface effectiveness.
- Design computer applications.
- Debug computer applications written in various languages.
- Create computer applications.
- Demonstrate business skills
Search careers related to Information Technology at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Information Technology AAS, Application Development Option Program Map