This program is designed to develop the marketable skills necessary to function in the field of accounting. The program provides entry-level training for those individuals interested in the area of accounting. It also provides training for those who need basic accounting computer knowledge for effective small business operations. The Certificate requires a total of 27 hours, including nine (9) hours in accounting.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Compose financial data into an acceptable business format.
- Develop the data used for making financial decisions.
- Apply financial analysis to personal decisions.
- Evaluate the effect of financial decisions on the community.
- Develop a small business plan.
- Prepare financial statements with an accounting software package.
Search careers for Accounting Assistant graduates at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Network with other students and practice your business skills through membership in Phi Beta Lambda. For more information, ask any business faculty or inquire at the Student Life office on any campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Accounting Assistant Program Map.