2018-2019 College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Aviation Sciences Technology AAS, Management Option
This program is designed to educate future managers for the aviation industry. The curriculum stresses scientific principles, the human side of management, computer knowledge, critical thinking, cognitive and analytical skills, and communication skills, in addition to mathematics, science and technology.
Students should consult with the Tulsa Community College aviation academic counselor at the Riverside Community Campus and Aviation Center before enrolling in this major. Contact: 918-595-3717.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Communicate within the aviation industry environment.
- Determine best practice principles as they relate to the aviation industry.
- Solve problems within an aviation management context.
- Integrate aeronautical principles in an aviation management environment.
- Apply aviation management practices to fixed-based, airline, and aviation company Operations.
- Perform within a diverse team environment.
Search for careers in Aviation Management at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study and information on how this degree transfers to another university on the Aviation Management Degree Map.