This certificate is designed to recognize the accomplishment of students who have completed the technical coursework required for the Associate in Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology, but not the general education requirements. This certificate is a logical goal for students seeking the technical skill level of the associate degree, but whose circumstances impose a more limited time frame than the degree requires. It also provides documentation of exposure to both basic drafting and more advanced design theory and practice.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program.
For More Information Contact:
School of Engineering and Applied Technology
Northeast Campus: (918) 595-7290
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Create manual engineering drawings on the drafting board.
- Create 2-D engineering drawings with computer CAD software.
- Create 3-D solid models with computer CAD software.
- Dimension engineering drawings with computer CAD software and by manual drawing on drafting board.
- Communicate engineering drafting terminology and concepts.
Search careers in Drafting & Design Technology at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Drafting & Design Engineering Technology Certificate Program Map.