Do you love reading and interpreting maps? Do you enjoy manipulating data to answer questions? From the GPS and digital maps in your car to those found on your phone, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are all around us!
Be equipped for the future of mapping and data collection by developing your understanding of GIS through TCC’s certificate program. Your education will prepare you for employment in the geospatial industries or to apply this mapping technology to other academic disciplines and fields of study.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program.
For More Information Contact:
School of Engineering and Applied Technology
Northeast Campus: (918) 595-7290
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program you will be able to:
- Employ geospatial analysis tools and methods to geospatial projects.
- Apply principals of proper map design and production to geospatial projects.
- Apply proper data collection and management skills to geospatial projects.
- Develop, manage, and complete a comprehensive geospatial project.
- Analyze the spatial organization of people, places, or environments on Earth’s surface.
Search careers related to Geographic Information Systems at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Geographic Information Systems Certificate Program Map.