The Website Management option is designed to provide graduates with the skills needed to develop and promote a business through effective informational and e-business Websites.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Develop websites.
- Select approaches when using Web technologies.
- Formulate solutions by applying basic IT skills.
- Incorporate marketing concepts to promote products via a website.
- Communicate a business’s value proposition via social media.
- Investigate emerging web-related technologies.
- Setup websites for mobile devices.
- Prepare business documents.
Search careers related to Website Management at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Students are encouraged to join Phi Beta Lambda, a student organization for Future Business Leaders of America. For more information speak to any business or information technology faculty or stop by the Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the IT AAS, Website Management Degree Map.