The Management program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of management positions. This program will equip students already in the business world with additional management skills while honing the skills they already possess and is designed to help managers succeed in their current position and prepare for career advancement. Major focus will be placed on leadership skills, improving decision-making processes, learning how to motivate members of a team, and developing new techniques to resolve conflicts. Students will have the option to develop managerial skills through internship opportunities.
For More Information Contact:
School of Business and Information Technology
Southeast Campus: (918) 595-7639
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Identify problems or opportunities based on relevant information.
- Apply the functions of management (planning, organizing, leading and controlling) to real-world situations.
- Synthesize the functional areas of management in decision making.
- Exhibit effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Apply ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace.
- Discuss core fundamentals of Human Resources, Management, and Marketing.
- Express enterprise information or ideas through productivity software.
Search careers in Business Management at TCC Career Explorer and visit TCC Career Services to learn more about our free career planning and job preparation services.
Expand your professional network and collaborate with other business students by joining Phi Beta Lambda. For more information speak to any business faculty or stop by a Student Life office on campus.
View a semester-by-semester course plan of study on the Business AAS, Management Option Degree Map.